Thursday 1 December 2011

I think my biological clock needs some batteries...

Seriously! I mean, it's gone WAY past the date, and I don't know, I've just been kind of waiting for it, just to prove that I AM normal. Fucking morons.

I wish SO HARD that humans have oestrogenic cycles instead of menstrual cycles, so nature doesn't fucking give us a fucking gift every fucking month. I hate nature's inequalities.

Damn you. Damn you all.

Isn't it like, better for all of us girls not to lose blood but instead absorb it back? I mean, lots of mammals do it. We're the "unique" ones.

Fucking moron.

And another thing. What the fuck is it with humans and their obsession with the sickest part of the human body? I mean, I was on the fucking train, and I was standing near the door, leaning on this thin plastic-glass thing. Of course, when it's thin, you can fucking feel that something is fucking pushing against it. I turned back and guess what I saw?

This MAN, was putting his fucking HAND on my ass area.

GODDAMN PEDOPHILES.

No comments:

Post a Comment