Sunday 27 November 2011

30 day *coughquestionscough* MCR challenge

I've decided that since I probably won't be able to do it for a full 30 days, the answers to my quiz are all here.

Day 1: Favourite album = Welcome To The Black Parade.
Day 2: Favourite song without a video = Kill All Your Friends
Day 3: Favourite song from Bullets = Drowning Lessons
Day 4: Favourite song from Revenge = It's gotta be Helena
Day 5: Favourite song from Parade = Kill All Your Friends
Day 6: Favourite Frerard moment = When Frank was all like: *throws guitar around* *kisses Gee*
Day 7: Favourite lyrics = 'Cos we all wanna party when the funeral ends
Day 8: A song that makes you happy = Summertime
Day 9: Favourite live performance = Erm, never actually been to one, but if I must, the one where Gerard said, "22. If I had a cupcake, I'd give it to you."
Day10: Favourite Ray's solo = VAMPIRE MONEHHHH
Day 11: Favourite Bob/Frank moment = During the video called four things you never wanted to know about mcr, frank was literally fucking with bob's mind. I like that.
Day 12: Favourite Gerard/Mikey moment = When Mikey fell onstage, Gerard went over to tickle him. HOW KAWAII
Day 13: Favourite Picture of them = WHEN THEY WERE "Messing around with the giant panda"
Day 14: Favourite interview: AOL session on the spot questions.
Day 15: Whatever tickles your fancy = MIKEY WAY AND HIS UNICORNS!
Day 16: Favourite music video = Helena
Day 17: Favourite video = The one when Frankie tries to get into the coffin XDD
Day 18: Least favourite song = Erm.... Desolation Row
Day 19: A song that makes you sad = Cancer
Day 20: Favourite moment from LOTMS = "I just put my hand in a cupcake!" I guess you would know what I mean.
Day 21: Favourite song they have covered = All I want for christmas is you
Day 22: Favourite Leathermouth song = Fifth Period Massacre
Day 23: Favourite quote = "This shit is easy peasy, pumpkin peasy, pumpkin pie, motherfucker."
Day 24: Favourite Frank tattoo = Search and Destroy.
Day 25: Favourite MCR dog = Professor Buckley
Day 26: Time you've been a fan = 'bout 4 years.
Day 27: How did you discover them = Thank you, my older brother.
Day 28: Resons why you love them and their music =

  1. They have saved my life on numerous occasions
  2. They are inspirational
  3. They make me cry with joy
  4. They alleviate my pain
  5. They are very sweet
  6. This reason is not very important to me, unlike to some people. They are the hottest guys on earth.
Day 29: What do you expect about the new album = Well, they said that they needed something to rebel against, so I'm suspecting something as dark as WTTBP, but with still a bit of joy in it.
Day 30:  Whatever tickles your fancy = I named Mikey's unicorn Poof.

No comments:

Post a Comment